OLIVE lead out pack
*please look at black lead out listing to see more detailed photos of the design*
Designed over a period of eleven years with adjustments made along the way, the LEAD Out backpack is the ultimate in extended use in the wilderness of the road. Each line and function is designed to pack and protect your items for longer than a day trips off the grid, or for times with a suitcase just isn’t an option while traveling across the country.
The LEAD Out also work wonders as a bug out bag, handcrafted from waxed canvas to protect against the elements and sized to fit all of you needs, from hatchets and extra rations to dry clothes and boots in the unexpected chance you need a quick change.
The flip top drape can hold additional items such as jackets and be cinched down with the straps, while two elasticized pockets on the outside can hold your most go-to items such as cell phones, cameras, and water bottles. A detachable waist strap saves your back on longer treks. Crafted with black metal hardware for reduction in reflections and lined with organic cotton canvas, every detail is thoroughly executed. ¼” closed cell foam padding is used for shoulder-relief and long trek comfort.
SPECS AND FEATURES:
21'' tall, 12'' wide, 6'' deep
- Elasticized pockets on both sides
- Cording on sides to carry extra or compress bag
- Front zipper pocket with ykk coil zip
- Can stuff jacket or blanket under cap
- Detachable waist strap
- Sternum strap
- 2 elasticized deep pockets on inside front.
- Double layer bottom
- Loops on bottom of pack to attach a sleeping roll or jacket
- Made from 19oz waxed canvas
- Lined with organic cotton canvas
- YKK zipper
- Black metal hardware
- 100% cotton rope closure for cinch top
- 1/4'' closed cell foam padding
- 100% cotton webbing